Okay, well maybe he didn't say exactly that. Well, he can't really say anything yet. But I'm sure he was thinking it. Anyhow, the kid is on the move. He will not sit still anymore. He is constantly rolling back and forth from back-to-tummy and vice versa. And he's learning how to crawl. He's just a-scootin' away, all day long.
Oh, looky looky! I numbered my photos this week! Snazzy!
I've also put my photos in a random ass order, and not Monday-Friday. Oh well.
1. William this morning playin' away while I got dressed and ready for the day. He had his 6-month check-up today. The kid weighed in at a whoppin' 25 lbs! (11,310 grams) And he is 28 inches long! (71 cm) Jeebus! He is most definitely the biggest kid I know. And I know people (quite a few, actually) with kids 1.5-2 years old, and William is bigger than them. Yeah. He's a friggin' giant.
2. My slightly off centered (not on purpose) photo of the both of us. I'm a proud mama.
3. On the way to the doctor this morning for his check-up.
4. I was having a boost of confidence earlier this week so I snapped a photo of myself.
5. Husband and I went to Ikea to buy some things for his workplace. We spent over 3k Euros! Holy damn!
6. Mr. Chunky Fingers in all his glory.
7. My (almost) daily breakfast. Cappuccino and oatmeal. Yummy.
8. William has figured out how to rub/play with his ears for comfort, and he will occasionally fall asleep that way.