Thursday, January 5, 2012

33 wochen - Nur noch 7!

Happenings of the Harper Household


Okay, so I had a German moment when I titled this post today. I am married to a German and living in Germany, after all. For those of you who cannot figure out the title (mom), it just says "33 weeks - Only 7 left!."

I'm still feeling pretty good, besides this whole fat thing. I haven't experienced any real problems yet, unless you count tying my shoes, getting in/out of bed/the car, or on/off the couch a "problem." I do let off a pretty good grunt whenever doing any of the aforementioned. hehe


Symptoms: Just plain lazyness at this point.

Weight Gain: Assuming I'm still the same as last week, since I have no scale at home, I should be +8 kg. (17.5 lbs).

Cravings: This week I was craving some fresh vegetables and salad. I took care of that when husband and I made some homemade hamburgers, and I had lot of fresh veggies on hand. 

Food Aversions: Food tastes good in all shapes and forms to me, as I have found nothing that I DON'T want that I didn't want before.

What made me cry this week: A lot of random shit on movies, tv shows, and YouTube videos. The story about Ben Breedlove seriously made me break down. I typically try to avoid watching shows or videos that I know will make me cry now.

Medical Stuff: Nothing to report.

Something I am excited about: Getting more decorations into the nursery! Husband and I have found a bed set that we are going to buy, and we could've bought it last night but I forgot my 20% off coupon at home. D'Oh! It's okay though, there are about 10 of them at the store so I doubt they'll ALL be gone by he weekend. The bed set has sheep on it, so I've been on Pinterest all day looking for cute ideas to add more sheep decorations into the nursery without it being too girly. I've got some great leads, too!

 
33 weeks: Baby weighs as much as a pineapple. Your baby is proportioned like a pineapple when it comes to weight -- a little over 4 pounds. (Length: more than 17 inches, head to heel.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment