Thursday, October 6, 2011

My lazyness

I guess it's been a week or so since my last post. This is the reason why I suck at blogs. I get in the writing mood one day and decide to write a blog. I keep it up for a few days, then get tired of it, or just lazy. Lazy was the reason this time.

So, I'm just going to update this post with my newest belly picture. I am 20 weeks pregnant today! Woo! Grow baby grow!


Here's something funny: Today is the first time that I've used my stomach as a "table." hahaha. In fact, it was just now when I was typing this. I am eating graham crackers and sitting on the couch with my laptop on my lap. My options after I took a bite were to A) Lean forward to put said cracker on table. B) Set it on the couch, where the dog is most likely going to grab it. C) Hold it in my mouth. Or D) Set it on my stomach so that I can eat and type at the same time.

Of course it took me a lot longer to type that all out than it took me to actually decide to set it on my stomach. Not that my stomach is BIG or anything, because it's obviously not. I'm 20 weeks and still fit in my pants. I just look chubby now, that's all.

So, like I said. Lazy! Though I did clean today.. Go me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey yo…

    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here http://threeoclockwinds.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award-and-my-picks.html

    Erica

    ReplyDelete