Thursday, October 13, 2011

21 weeks pregnant. :)

Ah, I did it again! I waited a week before writing another blog. D'oh!


Okay then. Today I am 21 weeks pregnant! Exciting! I was also at my doctor two days ago for my regular appointment. Everything is good and baby is 22 centimeters (8.66 inches) long. Normally one would know the sex of their baby somewhere between 17-20 weeks, but not me! My baby likes to keep its legs together, thus, making it very hard to determine the sex. Dangit! Luckily I have my 3D scan this upcoming Monday (in four days), and I'm really really excited! Not only will we *hopefully* be seeing if it's a girl/boy, but my husband will actually be coming! Up til now, he has always been working when I go to the doctor, so I'm happy that he'll be there this time. :)


Also, Monday was our three year wedding anniversary! I cannot believe it's been three years already and I cannot imagine spending my life with anybody else besides him. I LOVE YOU, UWE! We spent the evening together and went out to dinner at a nice Mexican food restaurant in Dresden, Germany called Espitas and it was to die for! It was our first time there, and it will definitely not be the last.

What else do I have to say this week? I started a JOB! Oh yeah, a job. I now work as a "Sandwich Artist" (hahaha! Glorified much?) at Subway.

A lot of people have said things to me like "Why are you starting a job while you are pregnant?" But I really don't think it's any different than women who have work and get pregnant while employed.  Yes, of course, I will not be able to work much longer. I am hoping, though, that I can continue working until mid-January (baby is due February 23), so that I can help contribute a little bit to the house income, because once baby is here, there won't be any time for me to work!

2 comments:

  1. do you live in dresden?!! i live in dd-neustadt! i've been to espitas and it was so-so... maybe i was there on a bad night. anyway, and i mean this in a very non-creepy way, if you ever want to meet for a coffee, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki! I'm sending you an e-mail so as to not put so much personal information out there online. Hope that's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete