Well, I haven't done one of these in a while. So when's a better time than now, when the baby is actually sleeping, and I'm putting off cleaning my house, to start it again..?
Exactly. Now is the perfect time.
Each week Hillary at FeelingBeachie.com does the Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun. It's four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our
own blogs. Feel free to join in if you want, and you can even send her your ideas for the upcoming week's statements.
This weeks statements are:
1. I like to avoid ___ if possible
2. ___ is a virtue I do not have
3. Sometimes the _____________ are the ______________
4. I think that _____________ are the best _____________
And my answers:
1. I like to avoid piles of dog crap, if possible. I'm all for letting your dog poop out "in the wild." But if my dog craps in the middle of the sidewalk, I have the decency to clean it up.
2. Patience is a virtue I do not have. If I want something, I want it NOW. Like an Ergo baby carrier. I want it now, but I have to wait. Boo.
3. Sometimes the most expensive foods are the totally worth it. Now, we are by no means rich, and we try to buy cheaper brands of food when possible, but certain things like bread, nutella, and coffee require a bit more money spent. It's totally worth it.
4. I think that Windows computers are the best computers. Screw MAC, Microsoft wins! haha.
**And just for the record, baby William woke up before I even finished answering number 1.