A blog that I follow (BocaFrau) just posted this today and I thought it'd be fun to jump in on the fun. I've been by the hosting blog (Feeling Beachie) a few times for Wordless Wednesdays, so I'm familiar with her as well. And this is the 50th week of the Blog Hop, so it seemed like the perfect time.
Even more so, I've got a lot of time on my hands. So why not, right? Right.
This week's statements:
1. Sometimes I ____
2. I ___ high school
3. Deciding what to ___________________________ before I ___________________ is such a pain sometimes
4. _________________is my favorite_________________
And my answers:
1. Sometimes I am very boring. Like right now. I'm blogging and crocheting. But get me all excited-like and I'm a bundle-o-fun. Alcohol sure loosens me up quick. (Ask my husband! ha!) And I'm sure the next time I go drinking, it's going to be a riot, because I haven't drank since my birthday last year - Which is when I became pregnant! haha!
2. I liked high school. It wasn't horrible, yet not awesome. I wasn't the best person at anything, however, I was pretty good at what I did do. I had good grades, played sports year-round, and was involved in nearly every club there was to be involved in. I was a social butterfly and it was fun!
3. Deciding what to eat for dinner before I starve and eat everything in sight is such a pain sometimes. Not only that, asking my husband and/or stepsons what they want for dinner makes me want to jump off a bridge. Well, not literally.. But the responses I get from them are usually "I don't know. What do YOU want?" I usually end up doing the process-of-elimination when deciding what's for dinner. IE: Last night we had spaghetti, therefore, no noodles tonight. That means no lasagna. Or whatever..
4. Call of Duty is my favorite video game series. Yes, I'm a nerd. And proud of it. I've been a nerd ever since I can remember. Growing up, my parents never bought me gaming consoles, but I played with my friends at their houses whenever I could. I was (and still am..) the Tetris master. You think you can beat my top score at Mario Bros? Forget it! I'll show you secret passages you've never seen before. In 2005 is when I started playing FPS (first person shooter) games on the XBOX. I started out with Halo, which I also kicked butt at, and eventually grew on to start playing and loving Call of Duty. I have Call of Duty 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8. Addicted much? Yes. And I'm pretty good. Now, I'm not saying I will kick everyone's butt, but I can give you a run for your money, that's for sure. Try me!