Friday, December 23, 2011

31 weeks! (plus a day..)

First of all, I apologize for my tardiness! Normally I make these posts on Thursdays when my new week begins, however yesterday went sort of like this:

Wake up.
Shower.
Dog walk.
Clean kitchen.
Clean bathrooms.
Mop house.
Do laundry.
Lunch at my place with a friend.
Spur of the moment shopping trip with said friend.
Dog walk with said friend and her dog, too.
Dinner.

And then I was too lazy to do anything else and ended up watching a movie with husband on the couch. ha!

So it is now Friday and I am posting my weekly belly update. :)


OH YEAH! He's definitely growing! And so am I!


How far along? 31 now.
Total weight gain/loss: I don't have a scale at home, although I should probably get one. However, I get weighed every time at my doctor. Next appointment is next Thursday! So, I've gained at least about 13 pounds. (6 kg).
Maternity clothes: If you're one of my 3 followers, then you'd have seen Wednesdays post. But just in case you're a new reader, I'll let you in on the news: I've got PREGGO pants. Ah, yeah! They're super comfortable and I'm SO happy I bought them.
Stretch marks: Still doing pretty good with none so far. *knock on wood*
Sleep: I slept HORRIBLE last night, and I have no idea why. Baby was not kicking or moving around or anything. And I only had to pee once out of the 5 or 6 times that I woke up. Super awesome, right? Yeah.. Not so much.
Best moment this week: Getting that ugly orange wall in the upcoming nursery painted to white! (Pictures to come when there is more progress to show..)
Have you told family and friends: They've known since the beginning.
Movement: Most of the movement that I feel is when I'm chilling on my couch, however, he is getting more active when I'm out and about every day.
Food cravings: I had a wicked craving for a big, juicy hamburger the other day, and husband dropped what he was doing to take me to get one.What a great husband. <3
Anything making you queasy or sick: No NEW smells, just the same as before: alcohol.
Have you started to show yet: Absolutely. It's very obvious when I'm anywhere in public now, as long as my jacket is not zipped up.
Leakage: Nothing memorable this week!
Gender prediction: We already know it's a boy. :)
Labor signs? Nope, nothing. Whew!
Belly button in or out? It's still in, but slowly reaching the surface!
Happy or moody most of the time? Pretty happy. :)
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep. It's great. I'm always tired, even when I'm not.
Milestones: Nothing special thus far..

No comments:

Post a Comment