Thursday, December 15, 2011

30 weeks!

We've hit 30 weeks! Upload 75% done! If this baby boy was to pop out now, he'd be graded with a C. hahaha. Okay, enough with the corny jokes...

WOOHOO! Only 10 more weeks to go (assuming he comes out on time). Things are just starting to get exciting!

I found this cute little questionnaire thingy that I'm going to do along with my weekly belly photos, just to keep track of when the exciting things really happen.

Now, on with the show!

How far along? 30 fabulous weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 13 pounds. (6 kg) - Last night one of my husbands coworkers told me she gained 35 pounds (16 kg) during her pregnancy. (!!!) That made me feel VERY good about my weight gain thus far. hahaha.
Maternity clothes: I don't have any maternity SPECIFIC clothes, but I have bought 1 pair of jeans that are bigger than my normal size (because maternity clothes are ridiculously expensive), and I have a pair of leggings that I LOVE! Stretchy pants FTW! hahaha.
Stretch marks: None thus far! *fingers crossed* Also, I use massage lotion daily.
Sleep: Every other day or so, I wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Other than that, sleep is normal.  
Best moment this week: Ummmm, I suppose discovering that I LOVE Alcohol-free Glühwein! haha.
Have you told family and friends: They've known since the beginning!
Movement: Every day, almost all day long. From about week 20 until week 28, I only felt him moving in the evenings, and a little movement about 30 minutes after I ate something. But these past couple weeks he will start to move WHILE I'm eating. Or what's really funny, is he moves when I'm using the toilet! hahaha.
Food cravings: Bacon! (When do I NOT crave bacon?!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of liquor, wine, or champagne makes me sick to my stomach! The smell of beer is perfectly fine, but more than that and I think I'm gonna barf.
Have you started to show yet: Been showing for a while now! But last night during my husband's Christmas Dinner for his workplace, I was actually asked by a random guy "HOW MANY are in there?" He thought I was having twins! OMG, kill me now.. I am NOT that big!
Leakage: I think I woke up a couple days this week with a little dry spot on my tank, but nothing major.
Gender prediction: We already know it's a boy. :)
Labor signs? Nothing pointing towards labor, but the next time I have extreme back pain, I will be visiting my doctor to make sure that I don't have signs of labor.
Belly button in or out? It's still in, but slowly reaching the surface!
Happy or moody most of the time? I'm typically a happy-go-lucky person, but my family thinks I "snap" more often now. haha.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink LOTS of water!
Milestones: I've got nothin'.. haha


So here's the weekly photo update. YES, I look huge here. Also notice that I have on sweat pants, not jeans, and they sit on my hips a lot lower. Thus, yes, my belly looks bigger.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment