Thursday, December 1, 2011

28 weeks - Holy pregnant!

First of all, Helloooooo 3rd Trimester! Wow, time is seriously flying by! Husband and I were just talking last night about how FAST this has all happened. Crazy. Picture time:



I definitely feel like I am in full "pregnancy mode" now. Reasons:

- I'm tired. All the friggin' time. Well, I've been tired since about 5 months ago, but I'm sure some of that was because of lifestyle, rather than the pregnancy. (I'm a night owl.)

- SERIOUS back pain! Thank god the past two days have let up a bit, because if every day was like last Saturday through Monday, I'd be having some serious issues right now. The only time I was comfortable was when I was either laying in my bed, or sitting on my couch. There really was no in-between. Everything else sucked.

- Shortness of breath: I have it. The weirdest shit like opening the window when driving down the road.. I have to take a big breath and try to relax, because I feel myself starting to lose my breath when that gush of air comes through the window.

- Big belly! Yeah, no to mention that.. Putting on my socks and shoes has become quite the task. I always have this sort of grunt at the beginning of leaning over, and when I'm coming back up. haha. The grunt comes out other times as well. Like when I'm getting out of the bath tub, in/out of the car, or even just rolling over in bed. I've started to sound like a pig, I'm sure. (Though, husband is calling me "Dragon" now because I'm been jumping on his case, and Kev's case about cleaning up after themselves.. I'm not a damn maid!)

- Stairs are my enemy. Seriously. And I have to walk up stairs EVERY SINGLE DAY. Why? Because our house is cleverly located above the garage. And we have a two-floor house. Also? I take the train to/from work typically 5 days per week. The train? What does that have to do with it? Yeah, to get to the train you have to walk DOWN the stairs, down the hallway which is "under ground," then go back UP the stairs to where your train stops. WHEW! I lose my breath just writing that! Yeah..


Okay. Enough with that!
I also took this picture today, which reminds me I need a haircut.. Holy forehead! haha.



Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment